- Assign experienced and specialized team
to review and analyze risk profile.
- Assist to identify and determine the
exact nature and scope of risk.
- Advise on the allocation of risks
identified, availability and likely costs of insurance.
- Advice on contractual risk transfer in
relation to insurability of risks.
- Assist in insurance negotiation with
third parties, if required.
- Review any existing insurance programs
and recommend modifications/enhancements, where necessary.
- Prepare insurance proposals.
- Assist in drafting of insurance clauses
in relevant contracts, agreements and information memorandums.
- Meet and discuss with clients on
- Design and formulate a customized
insurance package, including tailor made policy wordings.
- Obtain appropriate competitively priced
insurance coverage locally, and if required, internationally.
- Review existing insurance program
- Provide insurance market updates as well
as work closely with the client's growth plans.
- Provide an immediate and personalized
attention to the client.
- Design of claims notification and
- Prepare insurance summaries and insurance
- Administer and handle all claims
- Liaise with adjusters on claims reports.
- Arrangement of visits by leading insurers
- Provide training for in-house personnel
on insurance matters.
- Arrange for professionalí»s risks
management teams on Loss Control other specific risk management.
- Among the loss control and risk
management services are as follows:
Health & Safety